Consult the 16th edition of the Chicago Manual of Style. (For the romanisation rule, consult the Monumenta Nipponica Stylesheet.)
- For general principles of punctuation, abbreviation, etc., follow the Chicago Manual of Style.
- Spelling should be USA English.
- For conventions governing subheaders, footnote references, and bibliography, consult the printed copy of the journal. (Do not attempt to imitate the visual layout of the Bibliography, as this will cause extra work for the typesetters. It is enough that the elements are arranged correctly.)
- For inclusive page numbers: 125–6, 103–4, 35–78 . . . but 112–13, 15–18. That is, except for the numbers 11 to 19, only the minimal numbers required should be used.
- Please add 10 to 12 keywords to your abstract.
Please use footnotes instead of endnotes and prepare the manuscript suitable for the blind peer-review. An article should be sent in a single MS word document and include the title, abstract (300 word max.) and references. Type in Times New Roman (12pt for the main text and 10pt for the footnotes) and the whole manuscript must be aligned left. The pixel density of each image inserted into the body of the text must be at least 300dpi.
The manuscript should be sent via email to email@example.com. Please indicate in the title of your message „ENOJP Manuscript Submission“ and in the body of the message, your name, academic affiliation and contact information.